An illustration consisting of the buildings, pop culture and history of Pittsburgh located in Pennsylvania. The illustration was hand drawn with a watercolor brush then colored digitally. It has also been a window mural in front of The Art Institute of Pittsburgh for a year. Prints are also sold in a local store called “Welcome Pittsburgh”.
▪ National Creative Technologies Summit Design Contest Winner.
▪ Communication Arts Magazine March/April 2015 Issue.
▪ Society of Illustrators Comic & Cartoon Art Annual No.1 2015.
▪ The Art of Urban Sketching 2015.
▪ 3X3 Illustration Annual No.11 Honorable Mention.
▪ Creative Quarterly No. 37 Honorable Mention.
▪ Comicallience.com Best Art Ever (This Week) 02.07.14